Sunday 10 July 2011

Feng Shui and my living room

Well, it is time to think about decorating my living room.

On the Feng Shui Bagua, my living room covers two areas, Fame and Health. According to the book I use, Move your stuff, change your life Karen Rauch Carter, The Fame Gua's power tools are:
  • Fire
  • Lights
  • The colour red
  • Triangular objects
  • Wood
  • Green
  • Television
  • Rectangular or Columnar objects
  • Stained glass
  • Animals
  • Plants
  • Celebrity pictures or memorabilia
  • Personal wish list
  • Mountains 
So basically I am at the decorating stage, I don't know whether to paper or paint and I'm a bit funny about having the colour red in my house. I don't know why. I'm just not keen.

The Health Gua power tools are as follows:
  • Earth
  • Fruit
  • Funny stuff
  • Yellow, Gold and Earth Tones
  • Squares
  • Flat things
  • Fire
  • Stars and Sun
  • Red
  • Triangular objects
I thought about red and gold. My mum's living room in a previous home was red and gold and she had endless fortunes at the time. But there is something about the living room that makes me think it wont suit gold.

So really, I have no clue.

My new job is going fantastically. I have started my NVQ in health care so I should probably work on my career Gua and skills and knowledge Gua which happens to be my hall and pantry.... hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment